Continuous Improvement SeminarName: Continuous Improvement SeminarDate: November 16, 2017Time: 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM CSTWebsite: www.sunprairiechamber.comRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Getting the Most out of Your Continuous Improvement Efforts
Who should attend:
Individuals who are concerned about improving processes, minimizing waste and building an environment of continuous improvement and LEAN practices. Participation could then lead to broader conversations around LEAN leader and advocate training, and/or the enhancement of strategic planning and how an organization can become more effective at what they do.
· The overall process of continuous improvement (CI) and LEAN in the workplace
· Identifying good opportunities & projects for improvement and drafting effective project charters
· Coaching project managers to complete improvement processes & projects, and achieving & sustaining results
· Review of the transactional LEAN Six Sigma process
· Questions that serve leaders well regarding data collection and analysis when undertaking an improvement initiative
· Tracking and reporting on continuous improvement savings and results
· Project reviews, go/no go phase gates and project deliverables
About the Instructor – Dan Stapleton is a Business Development & Solutions Representative with Madison College. He is a Certified LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt who has led global projects and mentored a multitude of project managers, along with leading multiple continuous improvement training engagements and quality initiatives. Dan has certifications as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), and ISO Quality Standard Lead Auditor.