Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances, Flex Spending, 403b, Vacation & Sick Time, and 10 Paid Holidays!
Provides administrative and coordinating support of fiscal operations for CLA through accounts payable responsibilities. Maintains vendor accounts, accounts payable systems, and related tracking worksheets for benefits and department budgeting. Collaborates across departments related to payroll and accounts payable activities.
- 95% - Receive, verify, and track invoices and payments. Maintain and operate CLA financial disbursement systems. Assign expense allocations, print checks, and verify benefit insurances, retirement plans, and other invoices. Assist with documentation and processing of benefits billings. Maintain spreadsheets to capture program and administrative breakdowns. Independently identify and problem solve specific questions regarding invoices and/or related coding. Data enter Cash Receipts and Accounts Payable into financial software. Develop, implement, and maintain improvements to tracking and reporting systems. Report on actual expenses vs. budget for specific department budgets/accounts. Update vendor account 1099 information. Processes year-end 1099 forms filing. Stay informed of process and form compliance updates.
- 5% - Provide back-up and support functions such as time sheet review, reception functions, and mailings.
- Associate Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- High school diploma with minimum 4 years increasingly responsible accounting experience may be considered in lieu of Associate Degree.
- 2-5 years in a business position with an emphasis on deadline driven data entry and customer service.
- 2-5 years in an accounting position preferred.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA