Personal Care Worker
$12.50/hour for non-family workers!
Every other weekend off!!
Health, Dental, & Vision available for 30+ hours per week
Hours available for both full-time and part-time positions!! - AMs, PMs, and split shifts available!
Quick advancement opportunities include increased wages and Paid Time Off (PTO)!
Personal Care Workers (PCWs) are assigned by the Registered Nurse Supervisor/Personal Care Coordinator (RN Supervisor/PCC) to work with specific clients for which the PCW will be been trained to complete various caregiving tasks including, but not limited to, personal cares and housekeeping. The PCW is to perform those tasks and services as assigned for each client for which s/he has been specifically trained.
- 100% - Perform personal care tasks assigned/delegated by the RN Supervisor/PCC (*or other designated staff). covered personal cares may include, but are not limited to: assistance with bathing; assistance with getting in and out of bed; teeth, mouth, denture and hair care; assistance with mobility and ambulation including use of walker, cane, or crutches; changing the client’s bed and laundering the bed linens and the client’s personal clothing; skin care, excluding wound care; care of eyeglasses and hearing aids; assistance with dressing and undressing; toileting, including use and care of bedpan, urinal, commode or toilet; light cleaning in essential areas of the home used during personal care service activities; meal preparation; food purchasing and meal serving; simple transfers, including bed to chair or wheelchair and reverse; and accompanying the client to obtain medical diagnosis and treatment.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- 18+ years of age
- Access to reliable transportation
- Capable of lifting/moving 35 pounds
- 6+ months employment with any employer in the last 2 years
- Alternative references may be considered in lieu of 6+ months of employment
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact: