Welcome New Members1420 Smithfield Dr, Sun Prairie714-920-03851620 N Bristol St #1120, Sun Prairie608-318-1711121 S Bristol St, Suite 201,Sun Prairie920-348-68731516 W Main St, Sun Prairie608-478-62131620 N Bristol St, Sun Prairie920-648-40147601 University Ave # 202, Middleton608-335-32102780 Terra Ct Unit 2, Sun Prairie608-541-6616The Brow Boutique2828 Prairie Lakes Dr Suite 102, Sun Prairie608-827-0097Storm Guard General Contracting137 Enterprise Dr, Verona WI 53593608-497-3302550 Sunrise Dr, Lodi, WI 53555608-573-14796762 Prairie View Dr, Sun Prairie608-515-4516PO Box 811, Sun Prairie608-520-6442121 E Main St., Sun Prairie608-318-17616138 Mineral Point Rd., Madison608-620-44344001 Felland Rd, Madison608-658-02744618 South Biltmore Ln, Madison608-316-7134114 W Main St., Sun Prairie608-345-13201261 Cabela Dr., Sun Prairie608-234-5671Pampered ChefRachel Hanson1781 Dickson Dr., Sun Prairie608-692-62231414 MacArthur Rd., Madison(608) 242-83351110 West Main St, Sun Prairie(608) 345-7556118 N Main St, Pardeeville608-429-2307314 S Grand Ave, Sun Prairie262-353-2340701 E Washington Ave, #103 Madison608-230-7383120 North Grand Ave Ste 108, Sun Prairie(214) 403-8586
Members of the Month
“Periwillow is a handmade business based in Sun Prairie; specializing in children’s items, photo quilts and custom sewn goods. Being a mom run business, Periwillow has a family friendly focus-working primarily with other small businesses to continue to grow and has been seen in the community with event offerings such as the BowBar™. A pop up play date held in conjunction with other businesses, organizations and nonprofits profits at which children can decorate their own bow or bow tie to take home while enjoying snacks, fun extras and making new friends.PeriwillowPo Box 811Sun Prairie WI 53590608-520-6442www.periwillow.com
Storm Guard Roofing and Construction is a locally owned General Contractor specializing in insurance restoration and residential and commercial exterior work including roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, garage doors and painting! Ethan Quimby is the Marketing Director and your local rep to call anytime you have questions, concerns or want a free estimate on any exterior work for your home. Ethan is a UW-Stevens Point Digital Marketing graduate who currently lives in Deerfield with his fiance Brittany, their 9 month old daughter Faye Marie, and their husky Jadis and two cats Jorah and Kingsley! Ethan is also a sponsored CrossFit athlete and loves to talk sports and fitness!"Storm Guard Roofing and Construction137 Enterprise DrVerona WI 53593608-497-3302www.stormguard-madisonwi.com
For Immediate Release
Public Television Travel Host Rudy Maxa’s Eponymous Tour Company Names Travel Leaders as Inaugural VIP Partner
Travel Leaders is Southeast Wisconsin’s only official travel agency partner for Rudy Maxa’s Tours, curated from his Emmy Award-winning public television show.
SUN PRAIRIE, WISCONSIN (September 22, 2019) – Earlier this year, award-winning travel journalist and public television travel host Rudy Maxa formally launched Rudy Maxa’s Tours featuring small group luxury travel experiences curated from his multiple Emmy Award-winning show, “Rudy Maxa’s World.” Today, Rudy Maxa’s Tours is announcing it has entered into a partnership with Waukesha County-based travel agency Travel Leaders (independently owned and operated by Journeys Travel Group Inc) to sell the tours to travelers throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. With locations in Delafield, Menomonee Falls, Oconomowoc and Sun Prairie, Travel Leaders is the only approved partner travel agency to sell Rudy Maxa’s Tours in the region.
“I’m privileged to be able to curate these great trips by cherry-picking exactly how I want to travel in my favorite destinations in the world with top guides, luxury hotels, memorable restaurants and experiences not everyone knows about,” noted Rudy Maxa. “That cherry-picking also extends to our travel agency partners. We’re delighted to now be able to offer our luxury tour itineraries to a very select number of savvy travelers throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, thanks to our partnership with Travel Leaders. Their highly specialized expertise in the European destinations we offer through Rudy Maxa’s Tours make them the perfect partner agency in the region.”
An industry veteran, Maxa is well known as “The Savvy Traveler” from his public radio show of the same name as well as host and executive producer of “Rudy Maxa’s World,” the Emmy Award-winning, public television, 98-episode travel series featuring destinations around the world. He also received numerous awards during his 17 years as a contributing editor at National Geographic Traveler magazine.
“With Rudy Maxa among the most widely recognized travel experts across the United States, we were honored to be invited by Rudy Maxa’s Tours to serve as its Inaugural VIP Partner agency for Southeastern Wisconsin,” stated Lynn Clark, CTC, Owner of Travel Leaders. “With Rudy Maxa’s Tours squarely focused on delivering unique, intimate journeys that include all tours, all deluxe accommodations, all meals, all luxury transportation and all gratuities, we know our clients will enjoy Europe the way Rudy Maxa does – the ‘Rudy Maxa Difference.’”
Currently, Rudy Maxa’s Tours offers five select itineraries, including:
· Essential France, Switzerland and Italy (11 days) – This journey takes guests from Paris through the French wine region in Burgundy and Lyon to Geneva and Interlaken in Switzerland to Lake Como, Verona and Lake Garda in Italy. The journey culminates with a grand finale in Venice.
· Essential Scandinavia (10 days) – Guests will visit all the Scandinavian capitals with side trips to Bergen and the fjords. The journey starts in Stockholm, Sweden, then flies to Bergen, Norway with a visit to Flåm and magnificent Sognefjorden, before flying to Norway’s capital of Oslo. Guests will cruise onwards to Copenhagen, Denmark.
· European Christmas Markets (7 days) – Guests will join Rudy Maxa on the ultimate tour of the magical European Christmas Markets, starting their journey in Vienna, then taking the train through the picturesque Alpine terrain of Austria to Salzburg, before visiting festive Munich and concluding the tour in awe-inspiring Zurich, Switzerland.
· Definitive Italy (8 days) – Guests will commence their journey by Lake Bolsena, then travel to the village of Orvieto perched on a rock cliff. Next, they’ll explore the heart of Tuscany with visits to Siena and Florence, then travel west to the quaint towns of Lucca and Pisa, concluding on the Italian Riviera with Cinque Terre and Portofino.
· Romantic Italy (11 days) – Guests begin their journey in the magical city of Rome, then travel south to Naples and Sorrento, gateway to the emerald Amalfi Coast. Next they will visit the island of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, then fly to Sicily where they’ll enjoy the island’s architecture and cuisine, along with Greek temples and Mount Etna.
The “Rudy Maxa Difference” features:
· Small Groups – All Rudy Maxa’s Tours are strictly capped at 20 guests to provide a highly personalized experience.
· Tours & Activities Included – All tours, admissions and even select evening entertainment are included.
· A La Carte Activities – Multiple options are offered at most destinations. Guests can also choose to tour on their own terms whenever they prefer.
· Upscale Hotels – Rudy Maxa and his team have handpicked 5- to 4-star luxury hotels.
· All Meals Included – All meals, including dinner each night at a restaurant specially chosen by Rudy Maxa.
· Airport Arrival Transfer – Each guest’s airport arrival transfer to the first hotel is included.
· Luggage Butler Service – Seamless luggage handing experience enables guests to leave their bags in their room in the morning and find them waiting in the room at the next destination.
· Luxury Transportation – Ground transportation is provided in small luxury vehicles. For longer journeys, high-speed trains or air transportation is provided. All transportation within each tour is included.
· All Gratuities Included – Gratuities for guides, restaurants and hotels are provided.
To learn more about Rudy Maxa’s Tours, travelers are invited to contact Travel Leaders at 608.837.7500 or at http://www.tljourneys.com/travel-inspiration/rudy-maxa-tours.aspx
About Travel Leaders:
Travel Leaders of Delafield, Menomonee Falls, Oconomowoc and Sun Prairie are independently owned and operated by Journeys Travel Group Inc. Founded in 1976, Travel Leaders has been assisting travelers from SE-Wisconsin and all over the U.S. with their vacation, business and group travel needs. Travel Leaders is a proud women-owned business that leads with integrity and believes that if they take care of their travel advisors, their travel advisors will take exceptional care of their clients. Owners: Lynn Clark and Annette Youngbauer. http://www.tljourneys.com https://www.facebook.com/tljourneys/
About Rudy Maxa’s Tours:
Our small luxury group tours are strictly capped to 20 participants or less, fully inclusive, and crafted for ultimate peace of mind. When you let The Original Savvy Traveler arrange your trip through Europe, you are guaranteed peace of mind. Rudy and his professional team of travel experts have curated extraordinary itineraries featuring top destinations from Rudy’s shows. The team provides personal service and assistance from booking throughout your journey. Discover what luxury travel with Rudy Maxa is about.