Skip to content

Relocation Information

This page serves as a resource for those moving to Sun Prairie, or current residents that need contact information on utilities and services in the community.

If you would like to receive information about Sun Prairie which includes our Community Guide, school information and more, please e-mail the Chamber at with your request or call  608-837-4547.

Recently moved to Sun Prairie and need to get your telephone, cable and utilities taken care of?

Electric & Water:

These services are delivered by SUN PRAIRIE UTILITIES, one of Wisconsin’s largest locally owned public power utilities. The utility prides itself on being a low cost, safe and reliable service provider. Current electric and water rates can be found on the Wisconsin Public Service Commission website ( . For more information visit the website:(, call (608) 837-5500, or come to the main office located at 125 West Main Street.


Wastewater & Stormwater:

These services are provided by the CITY OF SUN PRAIRIE. For questions or for current rates, please visit the City’s website ( , call (608) 837-6292 [Wastewater], or call (608) 825-1170 [Stormwater-City Engineering]. The impressive Wastewater Treatment facility is located at 3040 Bailey Road and the Engineering Department is located within City Hall at 300 East Main Street.


Frontier, Spectrum, Charter, & TDS all provide
phone, fiber, and TV services to Sun Prairie.
Frontier: 1 (800) 921-8101
Spectrum: 1 (833) 267-6094
TDS: 1 (855) 220-2592


Gas charge is based on load size and changes on a monthly basis, call WE Energies for the current rate.

How do I find out about garbage collection, the aquatic center, parks and recreation activities?
Contact City Hall at (608) 837.2511 or visit the City website at

View our Community Guide for comprehensive information about Sun Prairie: business directory, events, resources and more!