Stay tuned for changes and additions to our networking events coming in 2021!
Our member application asks 'why are you interested in joining the chamber' - the number one reason - networking! To build contacts and relationships that help grow your business. Our job is to provide you with those opportunities to network. We believe people do business with people they know and trust. Opportunities to network include:
- Member mixers - held 5 times/year: September, October, February, April and July
- Member luncheons - Sept-Nov. and March-May; topics are local news, updates for members
- Bowling Tourney - February; fun, casual, low-cost event
- Annual Meeting - January: largest attendance; keynote speaker and awards
- Home Based Business Fair - March: gives businesses that don't have a 'store front' to collectively promote themselves to the community
- Golf Outing: June; another fun, casual event
- Community Expo & Job Fair: November; promote your business to the community and network with other members; promote job openings
- Educational Seminars: held 4 times/year: October, February, April and July; the majority of our speakers are chamber members
- Ambassadors: join the Ambassadors and visit new businesses in our community, attend ribbon cuttings and groundbreaking ceremonies
- Leadership Sun Prairie: Sept.-Nov. and Jan.-April; an adult education program that focuses on learning more about Sun Prairie and developing leadership skills
Event dates are posted on our website; for more information on any of the above, contact our office.